Saturday, October 23, 2010

Normal Hours?

I woke up early today and I was able to start my self-examination very early.  Well, not THAT early.  I started point-blank on the hour a normal person usually has to start a full day of sitting on his/her desk only then to resume the previous day's whines about how miserable life is for him/her.  Shallow much?

Yeah, you got that correctly.  I started at 8:00AM on the dot and finished at 5:00PM.  Of course, I had to take a couple of water breaks and pee breaks.  Actually, more than a couple.  I did not, however, take any meal during the course.  My only meals are the one I'm about to eat after finishing this entry and the one I ate before beginning.  I skipped lunch since I figured it would have caused me short breaths during the afternoon part.  I was dedicated to making this stress-solution a success--meaning no external stress involved.

I'm not going to make this very long.  The results are for me to keep and for you to discover.  If you're wondering, yes, I feel really good right now and I feel like I have a full day ahead of me.  And, no, I didn't fall asleep.

Well, since I need to get some shut-eye sooner than later, I might as well just do astral projection tonight.  No ointment here, but it's all good.