When you learn an important lesson about preventing a disaster from occurring, live by it. Stop trying to test it over and over again especially if violating it results to dire physiological and physical consequences.
Here are a few examples that may not apply to everyone but do to some and certainly to me.:
- Never consume any solids for at least two hours before hitting the running track or else your stomach will hurt after your third non-stop mile.
- Never drink more than 2 cups of coffee after 5PM or risk a sleepless night.
- Never work out if you didn't get at least 6 hours of sleep.
- Never accumulate more than 5 days of sleeping for less than 6 hours each day or else you will fall ill.
- Never strain your muscles by exercising within two hours prior to sleeping or else you will not be able to sleep immediately.
- Never do anything that specifically concerns any form of witchcraft an hour prior to sleeping or else you will not be able to sleep.
- Never ever, ever, ever, ever resort to violence! If you do, you will indubitably end up hurting yourself.