Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thoughts at 4 in the Morning

I don't know why I'm writing right now.  I've been on my books for way too long.  I don't feel well.  I've been sneezing all night and my head hurts.  I guess this is what one gets for slacking off.

I feel a fever coming on.  Should I get some sleep?  I have something to do early this morning.  If I sleep now, I might not be able to wake up.  Oh, I'm such a bloody plonker!

Me and my bald...  Wait, no.  My hair has already grown a little.  Wow!  Did my hair grow that fast?  I only had it shaved last Wednesday.  Five days ago, my head was completely hairless and now, well, it's not.

Should I take a photo for my readers to see?  Naaah!  I'm way too tired to do that.  I don't even want to wash my face before hitting the hay, but, alas, I need to.  Getting zits is not a pleasant experience.

What in the world am I talking about?  What should I talk about next?

Oh, yes!  Manny Pacquiao!  His fight yesterday was a complete...  I don't even know what adjective to use for it.  He should have lost.  I've already said this on Facebook but I'm saying it again here because I want to.  Juan Manuel Marquez should have won that match.

More on Pacquiao...  He has immersed himself in politics--an arena that he knows absolutely nothing about.  He stands in opposition to a bill that would provide education to people and help even out the lopsidedness of rich-poor opportunity distribution simply because of his religion!  Screw that!  When you're a representative, you should listen to your constituents, not create stances based on the twisted views of the hierarchy of your religion!

Oh, it doesn't end there.  Pacquiao has been telling the nation that he has plans to run for vice-president.  And later the presidential seat.  What?  No way!  Not gonna happen!  Not on my watch!