Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is It An Absolute Necessity To Tell Everyone?

Of course it's not!

I'm not just speaking for myself here, I'm speaking for everyone.  Well, I bet you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about so let me explain in my next paragraph.

Waking up yesterday wasn't pleasurable AT ALL!  One:  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed; and Two:  I found myself sneezing like nuts.  It was the perfect combination for a perfectly bad day.  I had a lot of errands to run, but I didn't want to do even one.  Of course, I ended up doing them, anyway.  Like I had a choice!  It's not like me to make excuses about discomfort or anything like that.  Plus, one of them was a matter of life and death so I had to attend to it.

I'm just glad the day ended the way it did.  Usual dinner with dad (who wasn't feeling 'okay' either) followed by a prolonged conversation with a close friend about my ULTIMATE INFATUATION!  Heck, no!  I'm not going to tell you who it is!

Today isn't showing any signs of getting as good a conclusion, though.  I haven't done anything productive or interesting.  I spent most of my day sleeping and I only cared to get up at about 4:00PM.

I had four pre-mature wake-up calls this morning.  First was from Janggo who wanted to get out of the room;  second was from Mama Lol (grandma) who had a question about the car which I didn't really understand.  I think my brain went on autopilot then 'cause I asked her about it a few minutes ago and she thanked me for my answer.  Yeah!  So, the third episode was when my mom woke me up and invited me to go SCUBA diving with some sub-marine robot; and last was when my dad's chauffeur brought me a bottle of Belladona-based potion.

Is my father a Wiglaer, too?  Yes, he is.  His potency runs through both genders, though--unlike my maternally acquired abilities whose strength runs only through the female bloodline.  Why am I even talking about this?  Wait, no.  This is an appropriate topic.  Next question would be, "is it working?"  Yes, it is!  I'm feeling relief right now, but in approximately four hours, I will have a three-hour-long convulsion and then all this will disappear completely.  That's how it works.  It's been that way ever since and it has always worked.  So, go figure!

Anyway, I still haven't explained the title.  Here goes:  Shortly after waking up, I tweeted: "Sick!!!"  Yes, just that one word and three exclamation marks.  After clicking the tweet button, I contemplated on composing an elaborate equivalent to post on Facebook since I'm afforded more characters to use.  So, I went ahead and typed.  And then I asked myself, why is it even necessary to let the entire world know I'm sick?  Would anybody even care?

After a while, I came to the realization that it doesn't matter whether or not they care.  I'm also not in a condition in need of third-party healing so I trashed the idea of sharing that piece of information.

Let me put it this way:  Saying whatever the heck you want on Twitter is fine.  People follow you because they actually want to know how you're doing.  Saying things on your blog is also A-Okay, too, since people who don't care about you wouldn't read your posts, anyway.  However...  Facebook?  No way!  It's just not the same concept.  You get why.  If you don't get why, then go figure!

It isn't going to gain me sympathy to let people know I'm in a condition less than good.  Even if it does, so what?  It's not good for my karma that people are fussing over my negative condition.  A little tip:  Let people know when you're healthy.  History shows it's always better that way.