Sunday, September 26, 2010

Almost Another Day

It's almost another day and I figured I haven't written anything for my blog yet.  For the past how many hours, I've been too absorbed at working on my articles for my new job that I forgot about how writing is as much my emotional outlet as it is my bread and butter.



You see, this job I have right now is quite tough.  I don't have a problem with the general description; it's the required quantity of output that's the most challenging part.  Imagine writing 5000+ words-a-day split into several ideas.  Wow!  But you know what?  I'm gonna get the hang of this soon.  I'm probably just having the newbie syndrome right now.  This'll disappear in time - I hope.

Anyway, my friend Farrah is luckier than I am at this.  But I can't say I'm luckless.  She's just had more experience with looping around online and gracing her way to clients' hearts.  I wish I could say the same thing for myself.  Sadly, no.



I started with this at roughly 5AM this morning, and then I fell asleep half-way so I had to finish the other half upon waking at 8.  I'm being pathetic again.  And did I mention that I haven't had a shower in 2 days?  Or has it been three?  I honestly forgot when the last time was.  I think it was when Ricky came over.  Last Thursday, I surmize.  Well, I don't give a damn!  After I finish all this brouhaha I've gotten myself into, I'm going to take a long, cold shower.