Thursday, September 30, 2010

So Far Behind Fads

I won't make it a habit to blog about each and every single episode of Glee's second season.  That's just not going to happen here so don't expect.  I may say something about it after seeing it but that won't be the whole point of the entry.  Remember that post way down there with the Glee's trademark G-Loser-E-E where Charice Pempengco was even made mention of?  That wasn't even about the episode.  It was an unhappy rant about the obtuseness of some avid Glee fans. who think Glee now rules the world of goshdarned music.  Duh!  Not a chance, bucko!

Anyway, the day's almost over again and this is going to be today's only post.  I didn't have time earlier 'cause I was working myself half to death.  I woke up at 2AM and started working immediately.  I didn't even achieve today's objectives.  I had to stop.  I just had to.  I would have passed out!

Oh, wait.  Yeah, I remember.  That title up there... Yes, that!  It's because I have been so preoccupied with so many things lately that I haven't gone out to party in such a long time.  I don't know what my friends are doing outside the Facebook-sphere.  Moreover, I haven't seen Glee's second episode nor have I even started on Criminal Minds 6th Season.  Janette said she cried over it.  Many deaths and what not.  Gah!  The hard-to-handle-ness of cast rearrangement.  And another GAH for being so left out.



Well, there's nothing wrong with not being a faddist about things that are "happening".  Those things I mentioned above are really just things I'm genuinely interested in but have never been able to make time for.

I hope I could spare time tomorrow.