Sunday, September 19, 2010

Awake at 6AM


It's past 6AM and I'm still wide awake.  I seriously need to get some shut-eye but I don't seem to feel like hitting the hay yet.  I woke up at around noon yesterday.  Worked, read some of 'em academic books and went out to buy some supplies.  It was a bit divergent from my usual routine waking up at high sun 'cause then I wasn't able to open Facebook early.  Then again, it was the first thing I did after I relieved myself of all sorts of physical discomfort in the washroom.

And guess what?  I'm at it again!  Facebook fever much?

Melvin hasn't returned since he left for work the other night.  He's been gone for over 24 hours and we have absolutely no way of contacting him.  He left his mobile phone inside his room, for goodness' sake.



He's been a bit indifferent for a couple of days now - to everyone in the house - but we've ignored the silence.  Who knows?  Maybe he's just going through a rough patch at the office or maybe he has some sensitive matter bothering him.  We didn't even bother asking him about it 'cause we know he wouldn't tell us anyway.

Janette's already worried.  She was contemplating calling the police last night and filing a missing person report.  She trashed the idea hoping her worries were all fruit of quasi-sisterly paranoia.  I don't know.  Maybe they are; maybe they're not.  I do hope he turns up today.  He wasn't even bringing a bag when he left last night.  Where could that dark dude be?



Anyway, I should end this entry here.  Milk, water, sleep.

And note to self and readers:  chocolate is so not good for people who intend to get sleep.