Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lea Salonga & Guy Merola - The Prayer

Remember in my previous post I said I had to end it because I thought of something?  Well, this is it.  I know, I know.  I could have posted it right there and then.  But again, I already said I would never put Lea Salonga at the bottom of anything.  So, yeah.  You get it.

This morning during the moments right after getting up - after a glass of water - I noticed my roommate making sounds of joy and glee in front of the computer.  I went to check it out in an instant and I found myself doing the same thing.

Why?  We saw Allegiance: The Musical's post of a new video with Lea Salonga in it!  It turns out, after their screening in Hawaii, the host, Guy Merola, invited Lea to a good old-fashioned piano party where they did a totally impromptu duet of "The Prayer".  I was totally awestruck!  Everything about it was perfect that I had to share it right away and let all my friends experience the same joy!

Lea is the ultimate soul-soother.  She's an angel.

Anyway, here's the video.  I don't hope you'll love it 'cause I know you will.