Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today's First Meal

It's 11:30PM as I type this sentence.  I don't know what specific minute I'm going to be able to post this.

I just came home from the grill outside.  I just ate today's first meal!  I mean literally: that was my day's first and only meal.  I worked the entire morning immediately after blogging straight 'till about 2PM when my body started asking for food.  I wanted to go out and eat but I also felt really tired so I chose to lie down.  I intended it only to be short nap but then it was 5:30 when I woke up.  I was hungry as hell but I realized I still had one more hearing to work on.  Work/food/work/food/work/food?  Hmmm...  I chose work.  I finished it at about 10:30.

By that time, I was nearly exhausted to death.  Not to mention hungry!  I dragged myself to the nearby grill for some skewers.  I had sausage (stuffed with who knows what) and pork bites.  I wasn't satisfied at all.  I still wanted to order more but when I looked at the picking shelf, the management had already cleaned it out.  Well, better luck tomorrow.

I'm home now.  My housemates are eating beef noodle soup.  I have no interest whatsoever!  No, it's not the real kind they're eating.  It's the ones you buy from the supermarket in blue cellophane packagings.  My mom would scream like a banshee if I ever ate one of those.  It's in her list of illegal food products.  And, mind you, it's not a short list.

Anyway, I have to wrap this up.  I need to watch Glee's 4th episode.  I don't want to be behind fads anymore.  What am I, an Amish boy?  No way!  Besides, Glee isn't just a fad, it's a TV phenomenon.  It's good music.

Toodles!