Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nasty-Ass Commercial

There’s nothing I want to write about.  Nothing really happened today.  I slept at 3AM and woke up at 5:30PM.  It’s a -ber month so it was already dark when I jumped out of bed.  I never got to see today’s daylight.  It doesn’t matter, though.  I’m very well rested.  I feel like a million bucks now!  I must say, it’s better to remain in bed than to walk around on a hot sunny day.  Hurts the eyes.  You’ll just be inclined to get back to the hay after 4 hours or so.

So, yeah, I’ll leave you with a video I found last night on YouTube.  It’s a banned commercial about the necessity to learn English.  It advertises a foreign language institute that has quite a way of giving itself an image.  Quite a way, I really must stress.  You’ve got to see for yourself to find out what I mean, so I’m not going to elaborate any more.