Saturday, October 2, 2010

Preoccupied and Missing My Folks

It's the second day of October and I haven't written anything today yet.  I've been preoccupied.  I have no intention of saying what it's about.

Gladly, I have two sources of inspiration:  My special one who does a very good job at making me feel amazing even in the toughest dilemmas; and my new friend whom I met online.

This is one internet-born friendship to treasure, I must say.  Likewise, I'm also 100% certain that it's not my craving for appreciation that draws me to it.  It's like I've finally found the sister I never had, and I thank The Absolute One for the blessings I am given.

I miss my mom and dad very much.  Well, I don't miss them being together.  I don't ever want to see them together again.  They're like fire and ice.  You know what I mean.  I don't even want to start.  Hahaha!

Anyway, I need to get some sleep now.  I've been awake for more than 36 straight hours and I feel like I'm about to pass out.

Toodles!